Saturday, June 20, 2009

A good nap is always refershing

Last night I went to bed early and woke up about 6:30. I feel like I got too much sleep, as I was still tired. I had my 2nd day of skills lab and that all went well. We got there about 9, went over documentation, IV information and how to give medications - IM, subcutaneous and subdermal. Then we took our test. There was 46 questions, I got 41/45 correct, so it was an 89%. You needed a 74% to pass. When I left there, I was headed to Jeremys work so we could go eat lunch, but stopped by the movie theather to buy our tickets for "The Proposal" for tomorrow afternoon. They are balcony sets (which are the best). Once I got to Jeremys work, I had to wait about 45 mins for him, they were slammed. We went to Tarahumaras (mexican food) and had a nice lunch. After that, I went to the yarn store to crochet some of my sisters blanket I am making for her. It is almost done. I had been pretty much tired the whole day, and after being at the yarn store for about 1 1/2 hours, I decided I was going to go home and take a nap before going to Natascha's BBQ. I got home, changed clothes, let the puppies in, got my pillow and blanket, turned on the TV and laid on the couch. Next thing you know, I wake up, there are 2 cats on the couch with me, Skittles was sleeping across my lower leg and Bits was done by my feet, Sophie and Sasha were sleeping on the floor. The whole house got to nap (except for hubby, he was at work)!

Now I shall finish up, as I need to get stuff together to go to the BBQ. :-D

1 comment:

  1. I SOOOOOOO could do with a nap! Spencer is up 3-4 times during the night. Glad you got one!

    ReplyDelete