Sunday, June 28, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

This last week has been busy for me. Wednesday I was back at work and we were just really busy at work. I stopped by the yarn store after work, just to hang out for a little bit and work on my moms socks. Thursday was the same, busy at work, and I didn't end up leaving until about 5:30, then I met a friend of mine out at Dan McGuinnes for some girl time and a drink. She was meeting a guy and didn't want to be there alone. It was nice to relax. Jeremy went to the cabin with his grandpa and helped him cut the grass and do stuff down there. I studied after I got home, and waited for Jeremy to get home. Friday was busy at work too, but not too bad. After work, Jeremy and I went to Incredible Pizza with Michael, Allisyn and Piper. It's so cute to watch Michael interact with his girls. I learned the way to Allisyns' heart is by giving her candy, and Piper is so quiet, you barely realize she is there. Jeremy and Allisyn did the go kart race, but they didn't win first. After we played all the games, I cashed in our tickets, we had about 140, and Michael had about 40, so the lady rounded up to 200, and we spent it all on Allisyn. She thanked us for the toys, it was cute! Oh, and we got invited to her Birthday party next Thursday, so Jeremy and I are looking forward to that.
Friday after we got home, I studied some and then fell asleep. Saturday, I was up early, like 6:45, so I started studying. Jeremy worked and he planned to get off early, so the goal was to get as much studying in as possible. About 10:30, I get a text from our friend, Evan, who had an extra ticket to see transformers at 11:30 in the balcony. I couldn't resist and went. The movie was good, and LONG. It got out about 2pm. I came home and studied for another hour or so, until Jeremy got home. We then went to Lake Hefner with our friends and went on the sail boat. It was HOT and there was very little wind. After sailing around for a while, we found a little cove, ancored and Tim, Julie and Jeremy got in the water and swam for a while. I was too chicken to get in. We stayed ancored for a few hours and then decided to head to Louies to eat dinner. We docked, and decided to eat at Mama Rojos instead. The food was OK, not the best mexican (Ted's is the best). After that, we headed back to the dock and headed home. We got home about midnight. I really had a great time on the lake, it was relaxing, I got to read "Twilight" some and also worked on my tan.
Today has been a lazy day for me. Woke up, about 8:45 and started studying, at lunch, studied, watched House Bunny, got a sno cone, studied and now I'm writing this blog. I have a little bit left to study and then I have some practice tests to take. I want to be really prepared for my exam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment