Monday, July 13, 2009

My dishwasher is fixed!

So, after a month and a half of not having a working dishwasher, it is finally fixed!
Jeremy is on vacation this whole week, and he has been getting stuff fixed around the house. His to do list is pretty long - Fix the dishwasher, cut the grass, fix the garage door, fix the car....you get the point.
I know he has enjoyed having the last few days off, and hopefully he will get some nice R&R.

The countdown to school has begun, my summer class has 2 weeks left, and then I get a 2 week break and start school again. UGH! I am super excited, but dreading that fact that I won't have a life for 9 months, and I won't have a vacation until June. But, in the end, it will all be worth it.

Work is going well, been busy though. I have been seeing a few patients and tending to their wounds, which, I haven't done patient care in a while. I am enjoying it.

I get to enroll in my classes on the 4th, at that time I will pick either evening clinicals or weekend clinicals. I am torn, because if I get weekend clinicals, then I will have school/work for 7 days straight and not have a break, but I could get evening clinicals (during the week) and I would have weekends free, but then I would have to adjust my work schedule (if they let me). And, it also depends on what they have left that is open. My enrollment time is 1pm, so I'm hoping for the best.

I'm already making plans for going from my RN to BSN. I think i"m a little crazy, however, I really want my bachelors degree because I want to continue on to get my masters. Not sure what exactly I want to do, but I have considered Education (teaching) or general nurse practitioner. Time will tell

I think that's about it, enough of my ramblings. :-) Time to do something productive, like study!

No comments:

Post a Comment