Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I hate the heat!

Summer is usually my favorite time of the year, well not this year! It has been so hot this last week - over 100 degrees every day, and my car is acting up. It is overheating all the time, especially when the air is on. So I have to drive around with the windows down and heat on. This keeps my car from overheating, however, I still overheat. I can't wait until my car gets fixed (if it ever gets fixed) or until Jeremys car will start again. His car has been in the garage for the last few months and not been moved at all. After the car got broken into, the engine somehow flooded (which we thought at the time the antitheft system activated and needed to be reset) and the battery has since died. It's taken almost 2 days to get the battery charged back up and Jeremy found out that the engine was flooded, so it's taking a while to get it working again. UGH! So frusterating. I just want everything fixed. On a different note, Jeremy bought our garage door opener today, and will hopefully get that installed and working tomorrow. We are on our way to having things fixed!! Woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment