Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let the fun begin

So last night was my first night of class - Human Physiology. I really think I'm going to enjoy this class, and I'm hoping to do really well - like get an "A" I really thought about it, and I just have a ton of stuff to do before May. My goal is to start my RN program in the fall, well I need to apply to the RN program by May 1st, take 3 supplemental NCLEX (nursing tests, 4 hours each) and finish my independent study of my Native American Indian class. I feel like this is going to be a rough 5 months, and the more I think about it, the more I get stressed and the more I procrastinate! I am the biggest procrastinator you will ever meet. I have made it my goal to do at least 1 independent study task every night until I get done, and hopefully I'll have all that completed before April! On top of all that I will need to start studying for those supplemental nursing tests. This will be a very interesting time for me, but as I know, I sometimes work very well under pressure. Just take this as a warning - if you don't see me for a few months, you'll know why. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I could provide you some pretty darn good competitio when it comes to procrastination! I hope you get everything accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you can get a lot of it accomplished before Vegas so you don't have school lingering in the back of your mind. See you in a couple months.

    ReplyDelete