Saturday, August 8, 2009

Last night was fun

After work, Jeremy and I went over to his grandparents house. His dad and step mom flew in on Thursday and his brother and sister flew in yesterday afternoon. They had made dinner - Lasagna and bread, vegetables (from the garden) and salad. It was delicious! After dinner, we all sat around and talked and had a good time. I went ahead and made my potato salad for the BBQ. Once I got that done, I joined everyone again.

During the visit, Jeremy was gathering some books. These were "child craft" books. There is a set of about 15 books, all different types such as fables, stories about families, the world, etc. Jeremy has been wanting them for a while, and he was really excited to get them. Michelle grabbed book 3, which is everyones favorite, and started reading the pancake story. I dont' know the correct name, but the story was hilarious. Michelle did such a good job reading, she did voices for the characters, and entertained us all!

Jeremy and I left about midnight to go home. Everytime we are around my parents and siblings or his parents and siblings, it makes me really want to be around family more. I really miss them. As time passes, I get the strong desire to move back to Colorado. I miss being able to drive to my moms house anytime I want. I miss being able to hang out with my siblings any time I want. I miss everyone! Maybe one day we will make it back there to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment