Monday, May 25, 2009

Ashleigh's Visit

Ashleigh came back to Oklahoma with me after my Colorado trip. She came to work with me the next day (Tuesday) and then stayed home on Wednesday. I took Thursday and Friday off, and we spent both days just hanging out and doing "sisterly" stuff. We went to the movies, went downtown, ran errands, went to the yarn store and just flat out had fun. On Friday night, we picked up her friend - Samantha - from the airport. They were going to be driving to Tulsa the next day to see Hanson in concert. Ashleigh and Sam enjoyed their concert, while I stayed home and just relaxed (which I seriously needed). On Sunday, Ashleigh, Sam and I went downtown and saw a movie and walked around for a little bit. We also went to the Haunted House and the girls had the pants scared off of them. We took Sam to the airport on Sunday night and then Ashleigh and I just hung out the next couple days. She ended up leaving on Tuesday night :-( but all in all, we had a great time. Oh, and I taught her to knit while I was in Colorado, so by the time she came back here, she started 2 other projects. She is doing really well and I can't wait to see all the neat things she makes.


No comments:

Post a Comment