Sunday, April 10, 2011

So much to do, so little time

It seems that time is dwindling for us to get stuff done, well that could be that it really is. So far, we have cleaned out the scrapbook room. I packed up all my stuff and cleared it out for the guest bed. The guest bed is now in there along with stuff from the other room (aka Logan's room). Logan's room is almost cleared out and ready to be painted. Jeremy said that he would get all that stuff done in the next few weeks. I hope so, there is only 4 weeks for her arrival. I would probably do much more, but unfortunately, I don't have much energy, especially after working all day long. I now have to come home and put my feet up cause they are swollen. :-) I try to use my weekends as relax time and catch up on sleep time.
Right now, I feel that if Logan came today, we wouldn't be ready. There are boxes in our living room that need to be put up in the attic, and not to mention her room has nothing in it! I am hoping we can get her furniture on Tuesday. It will be the crib with the changing table. We will probably get the dresser at a later date. I'm hoping there will be enough room in the few drawers on the changing table to fit the massive amount of clothes we now have for her.
On a different note, my mom will be coming for a visit on the 22nd. Jeremy and his friends will be taking a motorcycle ride to the Arkansas/Oklahoma border and I really didn't want to be alone 16 days from my due date, so I opted to have my mom come for the weekend to stay with me! I think it will be fun, she can help put the finishing touches on the nursery and we can hang out and do fun stuff together. I can't wait!

1 comment: