Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeremy

Yesterday was Jeremy's 34th Birthday. He had the day off from work and I worked a half day. When I got off work, I had some errands to run (buy Logan's crib, grocery shop & buy Jeremy's BDay gifts). I finally got home about 4ish. Jeremy had spent most of the day putting stuff in the attic, cleaning and painting Logan's room.
I told Jeremy I would make him whatever he wanted for dinner or we could go out, he opted for me to make him something. I picked up some New York Strip at the store and made those for dinner along with bread, mashed potatoes and corn. It was soooooo good. Before we ate, Jeremy opened his gifts. I got him a t shirt, a clock for his bike, a throddle holder for his bike and a road atlas and his dad got him some flip flops, and a gift card to Home Depot. Those come in handy, especially with as much stuff as we are doing and going to be doing to the house.
All in all, I believe he had a good day. I think the best part is, I told him I would give him a foot rub (only if he had clean feet) so he took a shower and I rubbed his feet. Jeremy constantly asks for his feet to get rubbed, and I felt he deserved it after all the stuff he got done around the house.
I did take pictures of him opening presents, but I didn't have my memory card in the camera, so as soon as I get those off the camera and on my computer, I will upload them with this post!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that he had a good day. It seems like the daddy's to be don't get any respect! LOL

    ReplyDelete