Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jeremy's Birthday Celebration

Last Saturday, we had some friends over to celebrate Jeremy's Birthday. In the past few years, I have made spaghetti for dinner (Jeremy's favorite) and made his favorite Strawberry Jell-O refrigerator cake. This year, we opted for a BBQ and were able to utilize our deck. I grilled the hamburgers and hot dogs, and people brought sides and we had a nice dinner. Most everyone ate on the deck, a few of us (including me) ate inside. Jeremy also lit the fire pit, and everyone got to enjoy that as well. This was the first time we have been able to utilize our deck, and the weather was perfect! I took a few pictures, so here they are. Oh and don't judge the cake - I guess the writing on the cake got messed up, but according to Jeremy the cake tasted great!


Just think, next year, we will be celebrating Jeremy's birthday with little miss Logan Mckenzie running around!

No comments:

Post a Comment