Friday, May 7, 2010

Today is the day!

Yesterday I took my final for school, and I passed. I was so nervous, my stomach was in knots. I took about 2 hours to take the test, but I did fine. After the test I went to pick my mom and sister up from the airport. They were patiently waiting for me. I took them home, where I walked in to a nice clean house (compliments of my husband). I had to quickly change and then head to the viewing. We stayed there for a short time and headed to the city where we met my dad and his girlfriend for dinner at the Deep Fork Grill. Dinner was so amazing!

On the way home, I called my family that was staying with me to find out if they were doing okay and to let them know I was almost home. My step-dad spilled the beans and told me that everyone was cleaning out my scrapbooking room. I almost flipped out (in a good way). When I came home, I was able to see the floor of the room and my mom said she got rid of a lot of stuff. That didn't bother me because obviously I had issues with keeping stuff. And the best part is, I will never know what got thrown out! J

After they were done, my mom surprised me with 2 new outfits. 1 I can wear to the funeral and 1 to the graduation. I was so happy, as this took mega stress of me trying to decide what I was going to wear. My mom has a gift for picking out the perfect clothes for me and they were even the right size.

This brings me to today…..

Funeral at 2pm and Graduation at 7pm.

Many emotions wrapped up in one day. Today we will be busy. I am struggling with being happy about graduating when my husband is grieving the loss of this grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment