Sunday, May 23, 2010

Graduation May 7th!

Better late than never to blog about graduation!

On May 7th, I graduated from Rose State with an Associate of Science Degree in Nursing. I am so thrilled and happy to be a college graduate! My mom, step dad, sister and 2 brothers came from Colorado to celebrate the event. My Dad and step mom came from Florida to also celebrate. My husband was there as well as my father and mother in law, brothers and sisters in law. There ceremony did not take very long at all and we were done in about an hour or so. Here are a few pics from the event.

Me walking in



Family playing on phones before ceremony.

My dad, Joanne and Myself

Adam, Me, Austin, Mom & Ashleigh

My hubby and me!





Fun pics!


Afterward, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for a small celebration. Here are a few pics!



JoAnne, me Dad

Mom & Me

Me & Crazy Boy Boy

My hubby and Me!

Evan, Me & Sharon

Julie, Me & Tim

Boogie Stin & Me!

Ramie, me & Jill



Walter, Michelle & Jeremy

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you girlie! Hope it was all you thought it would be. Such a relief. So, now what are you gonna do with your time?

    ReplyDelete