Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nursing School

Last week I received a letter from Rose State (one of the two schools I applied to for nursing school), that said I needed to enroll in a 1 class and take the skills lab before I could be in the program. I had intended to call them, however time got away from me, as I was super busy studying for my exams for OU. I get a call today from a lady at Rose State who asks me about enrolling in the skills lab. I told her that I intended to do that as I've been studying quite a bit. I also told her that I was a little confused by the letter - if I enrolled in those things, was I accepted? She said that my stuff was sent to the program director and the dean and I was suggested as a candidate for acceptance to the evening/weekend program. She said, "Yes, once you enroll, you'll get your official acceptance letter, so congratulations, you are accepted into the program!" I am so excited, I will graduate next May!!! WOO HOO!!! I am still waiting on word from OU, so if I get in there, then that's where I'll go, but if I don't, then I'm going to Rose! :-D

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful. Hopefully you get into OU but at least you have a back up!

    ReplyDelete