Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jeremys Birthday

On Wednesday, April 15th, My dear husband turned 32! We both had to work that day, but were able to meet at Louies for dinner and drinks. Just as I got to the parking lot, Jeremy called to let me know that the battery was dead on his motorcycle and I had to go pick him up. He was just up the street at a radio shack store. So I pick him up and then we head to Louies. Evan and Sharon joined us for dinner and then Cullen showed up after his soccer game. About 9:30, we left and all went to the Radio Shack where Jeremy left his bike. Cullen was going to help him "pop" the clutch. I tried to get some pics, but it was really dark and I was only able to get a couple. It took them a few tries, but they finally got Jeremys bike going. Cullen and Evan were pushing Jeremy on the bike and then Evan and Jeremy we pushing Cullen on the bike. Needless to say, Sharon and I were in hysterics because of this. When it was all said and done, Jeremy realized he left his jacket at the store, so he had to borrow my sweatshirt so he didn't freeze. We had a fun night and we were looking forward to the weekend, when we would be celebrating his birthday again.

Jeremy and I at dinner

Cullen pushing Jeremy down the hill


Almost ready to go

I'm ready, lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment