Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thunder Game

Last night, Jeremy and I went to see the Thunder play the Jazz and we had a very good time. I am really into basketball now - I think it's becoming one of my favorite sports. We have been to a few thunder games, and at each game I admire the t-shirts. Last night I finally got one!


I LOVE this shirt. The thunder have a player named "Desmond Mason" and I thought I would be cool and buy the "Mason" shirt! Crazy, I know, but I couldn't help myself. After the game, Tim, Julie, Jeremy and I went to a pub and we had a great time there too. I ended up laughing at something that someone said. I was laughing so hard, my stomach hurt and I was crying. I had everyone else laughing at me! It was great. I think I needed a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment