Monday, March 2, 2009

WII fit

Jeremy is the best husband in the entire world!!!!! He got me a WII fit from rewards points he had from radio shack. I had a great time playing it tonight - and I realized that I am out of shape and will definately be sore tomorrow. When you set up your Mii person, it does a little fitness test and also tells you your Wii age - my BMI is great, however my balance is terrible and my WII age is 44!!!!!!!!!! I thought that was crazy - and then Jeremy does his WII age and it's 30! He is 1 year younger for his WII age than his real age. Jeremy was laughing at some of the exercises I had to do, but he was also very encouraging.
My goal is to do this every day or at least every other day - we'll see how this works out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Wii Fit. I got one for our Anniversary and I love it. Let me know how you do. After 2 days of practice I dropped my Wii Fit age by 5 years and Chris dropped his by 10. I hope you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete