Saturday, August 28, 2010

Work Out

So far I have been very good about working out. I started on August 2nd, I did Zumba 2 times a week for 2 weeks. I then joined Fit for Her and started doing 2 nights of total body sculpting and 2 nights of Zumba (until our passes were done). I've been working out for about a month now and I've been feeling really good.
I feel like I am starting to get some of my muscle tone back and am hoping to be fit and in shape!! I think it's helped with my energy level go up.

It's also been a great stress relief for me. This past week at work has been stressful and working out has help  me work out my frustrations. It's a really good stress relief.

Just making sure I can keep on doing it - good thing I have 2 people to hold me accountable!

Now I just need to add healthy eating to the plate. This is going to be hard. Last week when I went to the grocery store, I bought some fresh grapes and I haven't eaten a single one. I need to eat breakfast every morning (at the house) and start bringing my lunch. I have been cooking dinner more at the house, which is good for both of us. I'm slowly making progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment