Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back on the wagon

So, I have decided to work out again. I recently brought a groupon for $15 for 5 Zumba classes. I told my friend Leah about it and she said she wanted one and so did her friend at work. So I bought 3, and we started going to Zumba on August 2nd. About a week later, Leah said she decided so sign up for Fit for her (a 24 hour, all women gym) and she thought we should sign up too....So we did! This past Tuesday, we added a total body sculpting class. Wednesday we were so sore. That evening we did Zumba and it was painful! On Thursday, we felt even worse and by Thursday night, we found ourselves back at the total body sculpting class. I thought I would be really sore on Friday, but I was wrong. No soreness for me. It's felt good to work out for the last few weeks. I hope this time I stay on the wagon and don't fall off. I think having 2 other people to work out with and hold me accountable is really  helpful. Once our Zumba passes are used up, we will do more classes at fit for her. My goal for working out is to lose about 10 pounds and gain muscle strength and to also be in shape and healthy!

2 comments:

  1. WTG! Sounds like you have lots of accountability!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD for you (and your friend). Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete