Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fun Wednesday Night

Last night after I got home from work, I told Jeremy that I thought it would be fun to go on a motorcycle ride. So, we did just that. It was about 7:45, we got our gear on and headed out on the road. Jeremy asked me where I would like to go, I really didn't have a place in mind, so I just told him "wherever you want to drive us". So we took off and rode around the area. He finally pulled in to Rusty's (one of my favorite ice cream places) and he asked me if I wanted some ice cream….Of course I did…I love ice cream. I enjoyed a concrete with Strawberry custard, rice crispy and marshmallow. It really isn't healthy, but it IS really good! After that, we rode around for a bit more, came home and attempted to watch New Moon. We both fell asleep during the movie (we were both tired) Hopefully we will watch it again this weekend :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment