Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Almost done

with school for the semester. Last night was my last day of OB/Peds rotation. I am so glad to be done. After this rotation, I don't have a desire to work in that area at all. Being around the sick babies made me sad, and seeing one die was even worse. I give credit to all the nurses that work in that area, however, it is not for me.
I am so thankful to be almost done for the semester. I have a test tonight and then one more week of classes and finals the following week. My plan for the end of the semester? Sleeping and being lazy!!! I can't wait. It will be so nice to have a chance to relax and be able to do whatever I want with no school obligations.
I take composite pictures for school tonight. This picture will hang on the wall of the nursing school and probably be the pictures that go out with my graduation announcement. I can't belive I will be graduating in May, this will be my first degree, ever! (Besides my LPN license). The plan is to also do a Bachelors degree after I graduate.
Jeremy is busy with work this time of year, working 60 hour weeks and only 1 day off per week.
It seems like the past few months have flown by.
Jeremy and I had a good Thanksgiving. We spent the day with his family - grandparents, cousins, all their kids and his Aunt and Uncle. Unfortunately, Jeremy had to end up going to work for a few hours that day, but all in all we had a great day!
The next few weeks will keep us busy. I am looking forward to Christmas, just spending the day relaxing and doing nothing. I have some shopping done, but still have a little bit to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment