Monday, March 7, 2011

Making progress

In preparation for Logan, we needed to do some re-arranging of rooms. We are making the scrapbooking room the spare room and the guest room will now be Logans room. I spent a good part of yesterday packing my scrapbooking stuff in boxes to make room for a bed and to also make the room look presentable. I had some mixed emotions, on one hand I was happy the room was getting cleared out but was sad because I haven't scrapbooked in years and I really started to get a desire to do it again.
Once things were boxed up, Jeremy moved them out. The majorty of what is left to do is his responsibility because it involves moving furniture. One thing I have to do is call Habitat and see if they will come pick up this dresser set that I've had for ages. I thought about selling it, but decided I didn't want to deal with it. So off to donation it goes.
The pictures I posted are of the room just about clean. Soon, it will contain a bed and our guests will have a nice place to sleep (aka my mom and sister when they come visit for Logans birth)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment