Monday, December 13, 2010

Scared to death!

So I was supposed to re-take my test on December 3rd, and after all my sickness and drama with the kidney stone, I decided to re-schedule it for December 22nd. Well today, I rescheduled it again for a date in January! I signed up for a Hurst review and I sure hope I pass it. I am SCARED TO DEATH of failing this crazy test again. I don't want to have to deal with it. This stupid test has been on my mind for the last week, and it's finally getting to me! I've been emotional the last few days, and it seems that everything is making me cry. I'm sure it's a combination of that and the hormones from the baby.
Now that I have changed the date, yet again, and have signed up for a full content review, I can finally have some peace of mind and some structure when it comes to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment