Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time flies

So here it is the middle of July and I am thinking "where did the summer go"? Well it's halfway gone!! Jeremy and I had a great vacation in June, we went to San Fransisco and had an absolute blast!!! It was a much needed, well deserved vacation, just the 2 of us.
It was sad though, Jeremy's grandma passed away the day we left. We missed her funeral, which saddened me, but Jeremy was OK with it and that's all that matters. Well, at least that's what I kept telling myself, but I am/was not OK with it. It's funny because everyone tells me that we were there for her when she needed us most and that when grandpa died, but as I recall, funerals are for the living and not the deceased. Oh well, it's done and over with. I will miss them both very much. I know they are very special people and they have made a big impact on Jeremy's life. Jeremy was so close to them and he had a special relationship with them, unlike any I've seen.
After vacation, we got back into the swing of things, work and such. Last week, I finally got my authorization to test for my RN boards. I am testing on August 2nd! I can't wait. I really need to get my study on.
Next weekend we are going on a float trip. This will be my first, but hopefully not my last. Jeremy used to float all the time in college, but hasn't been on one since we've been dating/married.
Jeremy and I are finally at a point where we can make improvements to our house. First step is putting a pathway on the side of the house and plant more grass. Next project will be our deck on the back of the house. Followed by painting and other fun updates
Hopefully I can keep up and post updates as things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment