Friday, December 26, 2008

My new vaccuum cleaner

So since I love my new Vaccuum Cleaner so much - I thought I would write a blog about it. So as you probably already read,my vaccuum cleaner had a piece that was broken in it. I called my father in law to find out where he got it from and they said Target. I called target today to ask them if I could just bring the bag of pieces back and exchange it out of a different box, that way I didn't have to re-box the entire vaccuum cleaner. They asked if I had my gift reciept or recpiet and I told them no. They then proceeded to tell me that for any item over $35, they do not allow a refund, gift card, or exchange. WHAT???? They then tell me that if it's under $35 they can exchange it for me. Well there is no way this is under $35. I politely ask to speak to the manager, she proceedes to tell me the same darn thing! I ask her what am I supposed to do since I don't have the reciept, she tells me that she can look it up by the credit card that was used to purchase it. I told her I would call and get the number and call her back, she explained that she actually needed the card in her hand. I told her that the person we got the gift from lived out of town - and she said, "well that's why encourage people to get a gift reciept" OMG! I want to ring her neck. I then politely told her that Target's exchange policy sucked and ended the call.
When I got home from work, I got on Bissells website and found out that Lowes carried the same vaccuum cleaner. I called them and asked if I could exchange it, and that I didn't have my reciept. They told me that was fine. I boxed it up and exchanged it!
I had the pleasure of putting it together tonight - all by myself and tested it out on my dining room floor. WOW! I can't believe how well this works - I can't wait to clean the rest of my house and use my new, powerful, wonderful vaccuum cleaner. I have attached a pic of the finished product


No comments:

Post a Comment